GATEtutor is pioneer in providing GLOBAL E-LEARNING RESOURCE. We
have exciting opportunities for experienced Faculty, Marketing Executives, Management
Executive with proven expertise, for our company. We invite extraordinary professionals
to join us in our effort to establish standards in course content and delivery that
never existed before.
Alumni from IITs, IISc and premier institutes, with a flair for teaching and preparing
course content or questions may look at the relevant section of Faculty Position
or Course Content Related.
Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com with subject as resume Position
of along with your latest resume and phone number.
Handles all responsibility related to Current Changes in examination Patterns, Syllabus,
Business Analysis, QA, Tests Generation.
Handles all responsibility related to Questions Data Generation, Course Material,
Proof Reading, QA.
Handles all responsibility related to Questioner Generation, Data Entry Operations
Handles all responsibility related to Software Development like Business Analysis,
Architecture Design, Coding, Testing, QA.
Non Technical Post
Marketing Managers / Assistant Managers
Handles all responsibility related to marketing for one region/states.
Business Development Executives
Handles all responsibility related to execution of marketing activities related
to a region.
Handles all responsibility related to execution of Operations. Should have good
Digital Marketing Executive
Handles all responsibility related to Digital Media Marketing, Social Media Marketing,
Google Adwords, SEO etc.
Territory Manager - Sales
Jan 8, 2020
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of our core products via successful completion of required sales training program.
- Utilize this knowledge to successfully sell of our product to new customers in assigned territory.
- Create and execute a territory sales plan that meets or exceeds established sales quotas.
- Supports Company revenue and profit targets.
- Optimize business development plan by working closely to maximize time in the field and overall efficiency through development and prequalification of leads.
- Achieving Sales & Collection from assigned territory.
- Visit the colleges of your territory and giving them brief idea and detail presentation about our product.
- Making the business proposal and taking approval from Manager.
- Negotiation and closing the deal.
- Making new clients over there and taking proper follow-ups time to time.
- Identify & communicate to the Manager regarding territory business status.
- Retain/penetrate & grow existing accounts with a goal to meet/exceed sales objectives.
- Gain new business through focused & targeted prospecting.
- Plan & execute an efficient daily/weekly/monthly schedule to maximize effectiveness and productivity.
- Complete & mail daily recaps each day, with an emphasis on next days work plan.
Cochin, Coimbatore, Chennai, Banglore, Hyderabad, Pune, Nagpur, Bhubaneswar, Mumbai, Lucknow/Kanpur, Delhi, Indore, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Ludhiana.
Any graduate/ post graduate or specialized in marketing with a proven sales experience.
Having 2-5 year of experience in relevant field.
Having good presentation skills, mailing etiquette's, negotiation skills.
Having good verbal and written English communication.
Last Date to Apply: Feb 21, 2020
Jan 4, 2020
Having Good Knowledge of ASP.Net, WCF, MVC, C#.Net, VB.NET, JQuery, MS SQL, HTML5.
Job Description :
- C# 3.0, VB.NET or above is a must.
- Hands on experience with ASP.Net Web Services / ASP.Net Web API.
- Hands on experience with SQL Server / Oracle or any Relational Database (DBMS).
- Ability to work in Development, Support & Maintenance activities.
- Experience in an Agile Scrum, Continuous Development & Continuous Integration would be an Added Advantage.
- Expertise in Test Driven Development & Domain Driven Development would be an Added Advantage.
- Experience in Large Scale Multi-Tier Applications with 3rd party Libraries or Interfaces would be an Added Advantage.
- Possess Best Coding Standards and experience with C# Design Patterns would be an Added Advantage.
- Experience in Java would be a plus but not mandatory.
- Good Problem Solving, Analytical & Communication Skills are essential.
Bachelor's degree in IT/Computing or equivalent,
Having 2-3 year of experience as a software engineer,
Having good verbal and written English communication,
Last Date to Apply: Mar 31, 2020
Jan 03, 2020
- Technical Content Creation, Writing Skill.
- Ability to Solve all Numerical related to GATE Examination.
- Good Verbal and Writing Skills.
- Good hands on Microsoft Office, Internet Browsing skill.
- Handling technical queries.
- Preparation of solutions
BE/BTech in Civil Engg. Mechanical Engg., Computer Science & Engg., Electronics
& Telecommunication Engg., Electrical Engg., Chemical Engg.,
Candidates who Appeared / Qualified / Interested in GATE will be preferred. Fresher
can also apply.
Last Date to Apply: Mar 31, 2020