GATEtutor Corporate Features
Findings quality talent has always been challenging for the corporate. Hiring fresher’s are flooded with applicants from On-campus events, job fairs, and job boards but in the limited amount of time, only a few candidates stand-out. Unfortunately, many high-qualified candidates are overlooked.
How you can be sure that your potential hires have the knowledge in which you are looking for him/her. GATEtutor solves these issues by identifying high value talented fresher’s that may have slipped through traditional recruitment process.
At GATEtutor, provides you the detail information about the candidate (student) in a very unique way, which will be useful for you as a corporate to understand what exactly the mindset of the candidate is & what exactly you are looking for the candidate in your organization.
A corporate can Shortlist the candidate by GATEtutor Score, GATEtutor RANK and Percentile which is generated through the inputs of the Students in the Study Center, Practice test & the Test conducted by the colleges. All done before a candidate is invited for an in person interview.
- Module 1: Timeline
In this module you will get all the updated information about the application for the job you have posted, and the result of the candidates for the test assigned by you etc.
- Module 2: Create New Job
In this module you can create a job by giving the details for the job and the desired candidate profile.
Module 3: Post Job
In this module you can post a job in “n” numbers of colleges in a very unique way by setting criteria for each.
NOTE: The posted job will be automatically displayed on the students timeline.
Module 4: Manage Job
In this module you can manage the application by giving the status, also after the test can change the status or move the status of candidates/candidate as per the requirement.
NOTE: When the status of the job application changed it automatically get reflects on student timeline.
Module 5: Test Setting
In this module you can set the test for the candidate you have shortlisted for your profile manually or randomly (Subject, Topic & Mock test).
- Manual Test Setting: Hiring manager can select the same set of questions for the candidates.
- Random Test Setting: Hiring manager will define the number of questions & the marks for the test. Than GATEtutor application generates the test automatically. In this all the candidates get the different set of questions.
- Module 6: Performance Analysis & Short listing
Hiring manager can see the performance of the candidate in a particular test & by this report he can change the status of the candidate, also reports can be exported in pdf & excel format.
Module 7: GATEtutor Rank
With our unique feature you get the RANK of the candidate at College level, District level, State level & All India level provided by the GATEtutor generated through the inputs of the candidates in STUDY CENTER, PRACTISE TEST & TEST conducted by the colleges which gives you the clear idea about the candidates.
- Module 8: Add & Edit New Questions In this module you can create “n” number of Subject, Topic & Add new questions for the purpose of creating the tests for the candidates on your own questions manually & randomly.
- Module 9: Unique Features The question creation method is just you copy-paste whatever text, equation, images and diagrams from Microsoft word to our questions text box. Also if you are having questions bank in the excel format you can upload directly into GATEtutor application for conducting online test for the candidates.